- Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 Feb, 2020
- Posted on 27 Feb, 2019
working with children
Activity Support WorkerRecruiting passionate, committed volunteers looking for hands-on psychology work experience. All SLV.Global projects aim to promote positive mental health as much as possible by boosting confidence, self-esteem and improving key life skills. SLV.Global’s Mental Health Placements are suited to those seeking hands-on experience in the education and mental health sector. Psychology students and graduates will benefit most from this placement as it comprises of teaching, working with children and those with specific needs, and also spending time in a clinical environment. You work full time during the week, but you have all weekends off to travel the beautiful paradise island of Sri Lanka, or Bali, Indonesia, depending on your placement’s country.
SLV.Global Projects Include:
- Working in a variety of clinical and communal settings with people with mental health difficulties.
- English for development projects for children and adults.
- Working with individuals with special educational needs.
What do you get when you participate in an SLV.Global placement?
- Over 40 hours of hands-on experience
- Training, talks and trips
- Field trip with a mental health professional
- An intensely immersive cross-cultural experience
- An education in global mental health
- Weekends off to travel and explore
How to applyTo apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.