You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client, a global commodities trading house, is looking for a Market Risk Analyst to join their team based in London.
You will be responsible for daily VaR and Stress reporting for the Gas and Metals desk whilst monitoring daily risk metrics and positions relative to limits to ensure compliance with trading standards and FCA requirements. This role also works closely with and across internal commercial trading teams to understand trading point of view in order to provide risk adjusted analytics for trade decision making.
- Daily VaR and Stress reporting for the Gas and Metals desk
- Monitor daily risk measures versus approved authority limits
- Work closely with Product Control and IT to ensure trades are accurately captured and processed through the risk systems
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of risk measurement methods
- Experience in a commodity trading environment
- Experience in Market Risk and Metals is beneficial
- Extensive MS Office knowledge and programming language (VBA/Python/R/SQL)
If this is the role for you please apply below or contact Alice at Marlin Selection for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Marlin Selection
Marlin Selection was established to offer personal tailor-made solutions for recruitment within the Financial Services and Commodities industry.
We recruit for Investment Banks, Oil Majors, Commodities Trading Houses and Asset Management firms.
We specialise on the life cycle of a trade from origination to settlement and typical roles i
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2009