You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 43,041.0 per year
Two excellent opportunities have arisen for qualified clinical or counselling psychologists to develop experience of Health Psychology and/or Occupational Health Psychology, within one of the most well established Health Psychology Departments in the country. We would welcome applications from people interested in some or all or the available sessions.
The Post holder(s) will:
- Contribute to the provision and development of psychological care provided to people within the multi-disciplinary Renal Service in Gloucestershire (3 sessions).
- Contribute to the provision and development of an Occupational Health Psychology Service (Staff Support) for Trust staff (4 sessions).
- Be part of the psychology teams delivering these services and also be part of the MDT teams in Renal Medicine. We can offer you:
- An innovative, stimulating and well organised environment – a well established department employing a range of applied psychologists.
- A friendly and supportive team of colleagues, excellent peer support and supervision, informal and relaxed atmosphere.
- Regular contact with other psychologists in the department – all under the same roof.
- Excellent administrative, IT facilities and support
- A commitment to the training and support of applied psychologists and active involvement in the local clinical doctoral courses.
- Gloucestershire is a great place to live, whether you want the cosmopolitan air of Cheltenham or the country life. Houses are reasonably priced and travel connections by road, rail and air are all excellent (35 minutes from Bristol, 1 hour to Birmingham, Cardiff and Oxford, 2 hours from London).
A commitment to provision of evidence based health care is essential. An understanding of the psychological factors influencing physical health and delivery of health care would be desirable as are excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Enthusiasm and commitment are essential. CPD is considered a high priority and flexible working is encouraged.
NB. When applying please let us know if you are specifically interested in either the Renal or Staff Support sessions or if you are applying for both.
Expected interview date: 21/11/2018.
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:26.25 (0.7wte)Pay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band: 7 Staff Group:Additional Professional Scientific & Technical
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948
105 Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6AD