- London, UK
- Posted on 09 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.2 per hour
Crest Advisory is a small, vibrant consultancy based in central London - helping clients across the criminal justice sector.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright and capable itern to join us from autumn 2018 with potenital to stick around longer.
First and foremost you will be part of the Crest team. As well as working alongside
communications, policy and insight professionals you’ll be mentored by our analyst team. Our
most recent staff survey told us that Crest employees want to work here because of the great
people, the drive and thirst for work, and the effort that goes into bringing people together. We
are always up for learning more and enjoy celebrating our successes. We work on some of the
most serious issues of the day, we enjoy our work and we have fun together along the way.
Tasks could include;
- Helping the team prepare for a messaging workshop,
- Media monitoring,
- Carrying out a literature reviews,
- Analysing crime statistics,
- Drafting policy briefings
- Administrative tasks to support the general functioning of the office.
What we offer
- London living wage for up to 37.5 hours a week.
- Gain experience working alongside communications, policy and insight professionals.
- We will seriously consider all requests for flexible/part time working.
- At least finished college A levels
- Good research and communications skills are vital, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
- demonstrable interest in criminal justice policy and/or politics but most importantly a thirst for learning on the job.
How to apply
Please send your contact details and include as your Motivational Letter a blog you have written of no more than 500 words. Your blog could be about an idea you have, a question or an issue you think is overlooked, a problem you believe needs addressing (or solution to one) or a trend or pattern you've spotted. Or something else entirely
but you should bear in mind that Crest operates broadly in the criminal justice sector.
We don’t want to see a CV. We are simply looking for smart people with intellectual curiosity
and excellent communications skills who want to work on important and interesting projects.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 18th September.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Crest Advisory
We are a team of policy, communications and brand specialists who care about building safer communities. We work with organisations across multiple sectors – helping them think, speak and act more clearly to improve criminal justice and policing. Unafraid to challenge, we take time to understand your needs and offer the right blend of support
- Consulting & Accounting, Law
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011