- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 07 Mar, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
NaturalMotion is an industry leading mobile games and technology developer and one of the fastest-growing mobile publishers on IOS and Android. We are committed to creating ultra-high-quality games and products using our proprietary animation technology.
Our phenomenally successful games, CSR Racing and Clumsy Ninja¸ incorporate cutting-edge art, technology and design and are played worldwide, across multiple platforms, by millions of people. Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption incorporate our ground-breaking Morpheme and Euphoria simulation technology, creating the most believable characters you have ever seen. Join us on the NaturalMotion Internship Programme and be a part of a team that is redefining the industry.
We’re looking for a Product Management intern with the right skills and mind-set to join our London studio. Equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in product optimization, help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of players day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
Are you ready to work with some of the best Product Managers and Developers in the world as a member of Zynga’s global Product Management team? Put yourself to the test and come join us!
The internship is structured so that:
- You will learn to understand the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities based on player behaviour and market data to build features that improve engagement and retention.
- You will help to scope and prioritise features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis.
- By the end of the internship you will have developed a specialisation in your unique project area and will present your discoveries to senior members of the company.
From the internship you will have gained:
- Experience in optimising product features
- Experience of live-operation of a successful free-to-play mobile game.
- Experience in product management and communication to game project stakeholders.
- Passionate about mobile games and in helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- Strong communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
What you need to include in your application:
- A cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be a good fit for the role.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At NaturalMotion we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
Founded in 2001, we released our first title Backbreaker Football for the iPhone in 2009,
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2001