- Woking, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
At McLaren, we believe that anything is possible. We know what it takes to win and we achieve this by working together and encouraging innovation in an extraordinary high performance environment. We are currently looking to recruit a Development Electrical Technician who will be responsible for delivering the integration of new and modified systems onto prototype/development vehicles.
Purpose of the Role
To work as part of the McLaren Automotive Development Team based at the McLaren Technology Centre. The key elements of the role are to ensure that the development vehicle activities are supported. This will involve the assembly and testing of prototype electrical harnesses and components.
The Development Electrical Technician will report to the Rigs and Data Acquisition Manager and be responsible for all aspects of controlling the activities of the Development Electrical team on multiple parallel projects.
- Take responsibility for planning electrical/system tasks including resource.
- Schedule and balance conflicting workloads and demands across multiple vehicle projects.
- Proactively liaise with project leads on future test programme requirements.
- To work with other Engineers and technicians on the integration of electrical harnesses and
About McLaren Automotive Ltd
"Above all we enjoy what we do" is something you’ll hear time and again at McLaren. That’s because we believe that anything is possible. We achieve this by working together, encouraging continuous innovation in a fast-paced and highly competitive technical and commercial environment.
Could you keep pace?
- Engineering & industrial, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- in Woking, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989