- Basingstoke, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
The outstanding provider of service management software for SMEs, our client’s product range is used by customers in 30 countries globally. They’re looking for ambitious Graduate Inside Sales Execs to help enhance their presence further.Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in an inclusive, exciting culture
- Fun, modern offices
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package – excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture!The Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its service offering
- Develop rapport with business professionals and key decision makers internally and externally
- Keep regular dialogue with customers over the phone and via email to ensure they’re fully aware of our client’s offering
- Up and cross sell services to existing clients
- Educated to degree level
- Commercial acumen
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Basingstoke, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995