- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Your new company:
This large European Investment Bank is a market leader in Capital market products, with a long history and an empowered presence in the city of London. They have instructed Hays to seek a Compliance Analyst, specialising in E-communications to join their expanding team here in London.
The compliance team are constantly seeking ways to improve their efficiency and hold their high standards. The role is revolved around monitoring E-communications, with a secondary focus of assisting with Trade surveillance, management of Compliance systems, and other Compliance tasks. Other duties include:
- Produce in depth reports to present to Management on the monitoring and surveillance activity
- Liaise and work with Management to carry out particular compliance duties
- Assist in the improvement and establishment of compliance and risk frameworks to maintain the banks high standards.
You will be a recent graduate, specialising in mathematical and analytical skills, with previous experience within Financial Services. Desired qualities include:
- German speaking useful
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient time management, working to specific deadlines and managing various tasks
- Advanced Excel skills, working with VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
- Experience in business/data analysis
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent p
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968