You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 275.0 per week
- Contribute to efforts to enhance and maintain current CASS risk assessment and control framework across all FCA regulated entities.
- Daily calculation of cash lock up for UK Client Assets entities.
- Daily calculation of segregation deficits for UK Client Assets entities.
- Liaise with various CASS community teams on daily calculations and managing escalations.
- Consult with Legal, Compliance and Operations management on Client Assets issues impacting calculations.
- Incident management process and breach reporting to FCA.
- Participate in technology related change management impacting Client Assets.
- Participate in the implementation of rule changes impacting Operations teams.
- Participate in Client Asset initiatives.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Recent relevant experience within finance operations, regulations and banking.
- Ability to manage various deliverables throughout the day, within deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows across multiple business types required.
- Demonstration of strong organisational, prioritisation and project management skills required.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see [URL removed] /
 [URL removed]
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in