You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Welcome to the team as 2019 Graduate Analyst – Group Information Technology London Task:Group Information Technology (GS-IT) is responsible for the development, delivery and operation of technology solutions across the Commerzbank AG group. We are currently recruiting graduates to provide technology and information management expertise to our investment and commercial banking businesses.
We seek individuals who will be passionate about using their skills and creativity to improve our business, who are adaptable, and have a desire to continue to learn throughout their career.
Our 12 to 18 months graduate programme aims to develop multifaceted individuals who have skills across the traditional IT disciplines of analysis, development and project management. Our graduates gain hands on experience of the full IT delivery lifecycle, from the adoption of new technologies to the retirement of the old, together with a sound understanding of modern finance and capital markets.
- Currently studying towards a bachelors or masters degree or graduated within the past 12 months
- Expected to or have graduated with a 2.1 or above UK degree and a minimum of 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Current and demonstrable interest in computer or information science – though not necessarily a computer science degree
- Need to have an interest Finance and Technology
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.