You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Reading, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Sep, 2018
- Start date: 01 Jul, 2019
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,500.0 per year
Job DescriptionPepsiCo are looking for a Supply Chain Finance Analyst to work within our Supply Chain Finance team supporting our Manufacturing sites which produce some of the UK’s most iconic brands - Walkers, Quaker and Copella. This is a 12 month student placement opportunity based at our Head Office in Reading, Berkshire.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Smoothies, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
If you want to understand finance from a manufacturing perspective in a global FMCG company, and learn how a potato gets from farmers field to pack, then this is the placement role for you!
You will visit manufacturing sites across the whole PepsiCo UK network and gain a broad understanding of manufacturing within an FMCG environment.
Working alongside other finance analysts both in Reading and at site you will provide support on the understanding, forecasting and reporting of the financial performance of our many manufacturing sites
You’ll have lots of autonomy where your decisions will really make a difference to our business and in return you’ll have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment.
What you’ll get up to:
- Support the preparation of the annual operating plan
- Complete period end compliance testing for all manufacturing sites
- Visit sites to build relationships with finance and operations professionals
- Responsibility for productivity reporting
- Develop periodic financial reporting of performance
- Become an integral member of the PepsiCo Supply Chain finance team
- Learn about PepsiCo finance functions across multiple businesses
Qualifications/Requirements What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 320 UCAS Points (equiv to ABB at A Level)
- Strong IT systems skills
- Excellent verbal and numerical reasoning skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong personal organisation (time management, productivity and prioritisation)
- Systematic and disciplined approach to problem solving, good data analysis skills, including the ability to determine whether data is robust or not
- The ideal candidates will be keen to develop their career in Finance, and will be intending to complete an Accountancy qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA)
This role starts in July 2019, and will last for 13 months, with a salary of £17,500
There are a range of benefits when you’re at Head Office, such as a free onsite gym, discounted PepsiCo products and a complimentary porridge breakfast! In addition to this, we have a competitive pension scheme and a whole host of other exciting benefits.
Application Closing Date – 28th October
Our application window is scheduled to close on the above date, however, in the event of a large response we will close applications early. We would therefore encourage you to apply early.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
A portfolio of 22 brands, across 200 countries, and with net revenues of more than $65 billion; at PepsiCo, we’re always bubbling with new ideas and getting our teeth deep into data, on a mission that goes far beyond creating nutritious and delicious snacks. Together, we’re leading the global food and beverage market by pairing performance wi
- Consumer goods
- Leicester, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1898