You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Who we are
The BPP Professional Education Groupis a global education provider delivering world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes and professional qualifications across the UK, internationally and through innovative online learning platforms.
What you'll do
To work within the Professional Apprenticeship recruitment team, servicing the recruitment needs of BPP clients. The recruitment service is offered to employers as part of our apprenticeship training provision and is designed to assist in every step of the recruitment process. We aim to find the best candidates for employers and to deliver a service which delights them.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The service is designed to be used in full or in part to provide support our Apprenticeship clients. Clients are able to utilise the service for: defining the job description and minimum criteria; advertising the vacancy; applicant sifting; telephone screening; and invitation to assessment centres and second stage interviews. Our Recruitment Consultants are responsible for:
- Providing guidance in regards to advertising, job specifications and targeting the right audience.
- Advertising client apprenticeship vacancies via a range of media.
- Sourcing candidates for existing apprenticeship vacancies via additional avenues to advertising such as social media.
- Applicant sifting, checking the eligibility of candidates, reviewing CVs and discussing experience and career aspirations to ensure they meet the criteria.
- Telephone screening, conducting structured telephone interviews and reviewing via scoring system.
- Working with current BPP clients to identify recruitment needs and manage their recruitment process to ensure a smooth and successful service.
- Producing accurate client reporting to demonstrate progress against recruitment milestones, and managing client queries regarding all activity.
- Maintaining high standards of work and professionalism at all times, particularly with regards to accuracy and presentation in both written and verbal communication
- Support broader service and operational functions at BPP during peak periods to ensure an excellent learner and client journey pre-programme
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Ability and desire to understand the client’s business and in turn, their requirements, to ensure we provide a successful and meaningful service
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Prior recruitment experience would be advantageous
- Good knowledge and working experience of Word and Excel
- Full training will be provided on apprenticeship funding, qualifications, systems and the recruitment process. Most importantly we require driven individuals who are proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry are very fast paced and competitive
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At BPP, we don’t just teach industry. We lead it. And we’ve been leading it for over 40 years. Our experience in specialised professional education has made us the trusted partner of organisations across the world. Including 90% of FTSE100 firms.
Our programmes are developed in partnershi
- Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976