- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
As a billion pound company success often stems from managing the P&L effectively. At L’Oréal finance is not just sitting on excel, you will have direct exposure to people in all functions including marketing, purchasing and IT providing you with the perfect opportunity to understand how L'Oréal operates.
You will be placed in one of our 34 brands and become an integral part of the team using all major financial software programmes i.e. Salesforce, SAP and Magnitude. The role will test and develop your financial awareness, business acumen and interpersonal skills. You will undertake projects (e.g. cost cutting project) alongside your day to day duties and ad hoc report requests.
Day-to-day you may be...
• Optimising the Group’s financial results by controlling/ensuring financial discipline.
• Financial assistance to Marketing Controller and marketing teams on a day to day basis.
• Analysing, reporting and ensuring correct procedures are enforced
• Provide key corporate decision-makers with timely and accurate information
• Using your initiative to manage growth and contribution to everything from product launches to pricing strategies.
• Full ownership of month end media reconciliation, looking at actuals to media plans. Involves liaising with
With 34 world-famous brands selling in 140 countries, it’s easy to see why L’Oréal are the world’s No. 1 cosmetics group. Even our brands are household names in their own right. From Ralph Lauren to Diesel; Maybelline to Urban Decay, if there’s a name you love in cosmetics, there’s a good chance it’s ours. That’s because we have the best tale
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals, Retail
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1909