- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
At Stantec Treatment we believe that people matter. We pride ourselves on the opportunities we offer our people who are passionate about improving the communities in which they live and work. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Why wait, join us today and redefine your personal best.
To continue with our growth plans for 2019 and beyond we are searching for Project Delivery Graduates to join our Professional Development Programme for our autumn 2019 intake. We have opportunities in several of our frameworks nationwide including Scottish Water, Anglian Water, Severn Trent Water, Thames Water, Southern Water and United Utilities. In most cases you will start your journey on one of our construction sites where you will gain experience and training in the management and construction of one of our projects. Throughout the programme you will have the opportunity to work on all stages of the project including design.
Part of a global group, Stantec Treatment is a £250M per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water frameworks operating both as Stantec Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
Working within a specific framework/alliance, you will support the project delivery teams by providing assistance in the following:
- Assisting the project team to help drive projects forward.
- Setting out and management of site operations, to ensure safety, quality, cost effectiveness, timely production and customer satisfaction.
- Writing method statements and risk assessments, and procuring sub-contractor, labour, plant and material resources.
- Ensuring actions are carried out at the right time, by the right people and to a controlled budget.
- Develop key relationships with clients, design teams, consultants, contractors and other project stakeholders.
We know our continuing success and development depends on yours, so we go all the way when it comes to giving you the support you need to be the very best. In return you can expect the following:
- A committed and structured learning programme, with regular assessments.
- A mentor dedicated to you to support and guide your development.
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects where you can make a real difference to the world we live in.
- Continuous improvement and professional development.
- Practical, on the job training within your team of industry experts.
- Responsibility for your own achievements.
- The tools and support you need to realise your ambitions including achieving professional status with the relevant professional institution.
- Engineering related degree (minimum 2.2)
- Successful candidates will need to be flexible and willing to spend time in other offices and sites. This is to gain a full understanding of new projects and different clients, which will provide fresh experiences and support your development.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal are essential, and you must be able to work well within a team and independently. You will be self – motivated, flexible and reliable with good problem-solving skills.
- You will also have a strong client service focus and excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task. Excellent computer skills and a good understanding of Microsoft Office are essential.
- Candidates will also need to have a full UK driving license or in the process of taking their driving test.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy and resource, environmental,
- Property & Construction, Engineering & industrial, Oil & energy
- in Warrington, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1954