- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
An internship or placement is your opportunity to gain an insight into working life at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, to network with our employees and develop your skills. You will work alongside colleagues of all levels and participate in project work that has a real impact on our business.
Six and twelve month industrial placements are available within the Technology division. This programme provides hands-on experience and an opportunity to gain real exposure from day one.
More detailed job descriptions and division specific programme information can be found on our website.
How to apply and what to expect
- Apply online: campus.bankofamerica.com
- Assessments take place on a rolling basis throughout the year
- The online process for most programmes has two stages and both must be completed before the application deadline
- Stage 1: Complete an online application form, competency questions and upload your CV
- Stage 2: Take the online situational judgment test
- Successful candidates will then be invited to an assessment centre for competency-based exercises
- First round telephone interviews may be required for some programmes
When to apply by
Application deadlines vary for Industrial Placements