You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Edinburgh, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
FNZ Solution Consulting is a new, dedicated & focused division within FNZ’s Delivery team, which provides Platform Consulting services to new and existing customers. This includes being responsible for the Platform configuration and running the Model Wealth Solution configuration process for new platform implementations.
It also involves carrying out a variety of consulting assignments for existing customers and new customers in a variety of contexts, including proposition definition, TOM definition, Business transformation, customer training and knowledge transfer, and the definition of bespoke requirements where required for customer platform solutions.
The Solution Consultant is a key role within this team, and will provide the following expertise:
- Platform Proposition definition and enhancement.
- Target Operating Model definition and enhancement.
- Business transformation support and consultancy services.
- Regulation and advice on platform compliance.
- Customer training programmes and knowledge transfer.
- Platform configuration and the MWS process.
- Development of bespoke customer requirements.
- Platform integration design.
- Work with FNZ customers to help define proposition and product requirements. Be an SME in FNZ Platform functionality and apply this understanding to help customers define propositions that best utilise or enhance FNZ core platform capabilities.
- Have a full understanding of a Platform Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between platform and customers operations and FNZ Investment operations. Provide advice to customers regarding best practice operating model design.
- Be an expert in the Model Wealth Solution, and run the MWS Configuration process for new platform implementations, capturing all customer configuration points in service configuration documents.
- Document any bespoke customer requirements.
- Provide review and quality assurance off design documentation produced by the FNZ Systems analyst team.
- Provide training programmes and knowledge transfer services for the FNZ customers.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guidance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
- 1st class Honours degree or higher (i.e. Master degree, etc).
- Strong analysis and problem solving skill.
- Confident and able to take initiative given client– and delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style.
- Good communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Commercially aware.
- Experience in Finance, IT or Project Management – desirable.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals.
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia or New Zealand.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FNZ partners with major financial institutions to enable them to provide multi-channel wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated and workplace channels.
FNZ believes that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achiev
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2003