You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
ARK Consultancy Limited (ARK) is a thriving business working throughout the UK, delivering a wide range of consultancy services primarily within the housing sector. ARK also delivers a range of other business, social enterprise and employability support initiatives in housing and allied sectors.
ARK operates UK wide from 3 office bases, in London, Birmingham and Bristol. ARK delivers its business activities through a combination of both directly-employed staff and self-employed Associates. ARK currently has a team of around 70 people and annual turnover > £5m.
As an expanding business ARK needs a market intelligence analyst to support the Business Development and Marketing Manager to provide detailed insight into our business development activities, competitors and wider market opportunities.
This role would be ideal for a graduate with strong analytic skills looking to gain experience and join a growing organisation.
This position will be located in ARK’s Birmingham office.
- Collate and monitor customer engagement / business development activities and support the integration of a new CRM system
- Keep abreast of key sector announcements and their potential impact on the business, including mergers, key contacts changing roles / moving organisations
- Support the Business Development & Marketing Manager in the collation and reporting of customer satisfaction data
- Develop and maintain a database of our associates, their current assignments, skill sets and availability
- Keep the team CV’s up to date
- Undertake regular competitor analysis, identifying service gaps and opportunities
- Support the Business Development team providing detailed analysis to support face to face meetings, bids and opportunity analysis
- Generally to support the Business Development and Marketing Manager and the Marketing / Business Development team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to understand, evaluate and present data for reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills / team player and a quick learner
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time, good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Previous CRM experience would be advantageous
- A strong interest in the social / affordable housing sector.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Other relevant qualification or experience / expertise.
- Contact: Sarah Williams
- Job ID: 83125456
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ARK Consultancy
ARK Consultancy is an established and strong multidisciplinary management and technical consultancy, operating throughout the UK principally in the housing association, government, local authority and charitable sectors.
The ARK team includes over 60 sophisticated and dedicated experts who advise on all business functions, with pa
- Consulting & Accounting
- Birmingham, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1990