You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Glasgow, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our Environment, Maritime and Resilience business provides a focus for advising our clients on sustainability issues including renewable energy, low carbon economies, impacts of climate change and waste and resource management. Our environmental capabilities comprise of in excess of 1000 staff based predominantly in the UK, but with reach into the Middle East and in India.
We currently have an opportunity for a Graduate Acoustician within our Acoustics team based in Manchester, Croydon, Bristol and Glasgow. The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Working with members of the Acoustic team across the UK to help deliver input for a range of infrastructure projects.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues.
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Helping project managers with financial monitoring of projects, document control, progress reporting and other project management tasks.
- Identifying potential health and safety hazards of specific projects and demonstrating a commitment to your own safety and that of those around you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and construction services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally. The Company employs 50,000 people and operates in more than 30 countries around the world. Jacobs is ranked the #3 Most Admired Company in the Worl
- Property & Construction, Engineering & industrial
- Glasgow, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1947
95 Bothwell St, Glasgow G2 7HX, UK