- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
DescriptionChanging the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 14 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The RoleWe’re looking for a Marketing Associate to join the UK marketing team, supporting the delivery of best in class mass advertising & brand campaigns to drive fame, recognition & relevance across the UK. This role will work closely with the rest of the UK team, PR, channel leads, our media agency & creative studio to develop and execute insight led marketing campaigns and strategies to acquire and retain customers.
- Support the development and delivery of our mass advertising strategy and plans including approach to full media mix from TV to digital activation. Identify the most relevant channels and media mix to drive growth, working with the rest of the UK team to identify the need to tailor locally and leverage across the UK.
- Lead development and execution of brand campaigns across paid, owned & earned channels - from bespoke campaigns to drive growth with particular demographics like students to developing our toolkit for how to launch new cities
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders including PR team, partnerships, brand social & creative studio to develop integrated campaigns with clear and consistent objectives, messaging and CTAs across touchpoints.
- Be responsible for measuring and monitoring the impact and effectiveness of campaigns, report back to the business on results and recommendations for improvements.
What you will need:
- 3+ years marketing or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships.
- Work at our headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge.
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace.
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave.
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside.
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources.
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking).
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meet-ups hosted on the premises.
- Regular team off-sites.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deli
- Consumer goods, Logistics & Transport
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2012
1 Cousin Ln, London EC4R 3TE, UK