You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Bulb is looking for someone to start immediately, apply today! -
Bulb is making energy simpler, cheaper, greener. We’re changing the way the energy industry treats customers and saving the planet. Our Energy Specialists are responsible for Bulb’s member experience and most of our operational tasks.
Bulb is different; we recognise that delivering amazing support and a simple digital experience makes for loyal members who recommend us to their friends and family.
As an Energy Customer Specialist at Bulb, you’ll embark on a career that will teach you huge amounts about customer experience, service design, technology and the energy industry.
- You’ll learn operational tasks that in another company would be handled by over 10-15 different departments
- You’ll be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day
- You’ll help Bulb’s members on the phone, email, online chat and social media
- You’ll work in small teams to find and deliver improvements to our tools and processes - driving improvements in efficiency and member experience
- You’ll learn about the way the energy industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers
We hope that you’ll stay with Bulb for the long term, but we know that the skills you’ll learn at Bulb will open up amazing career opportunities.
At Bulb, we want to hire people able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things and comfortable working in a changing environment.
- You’re a self-starter with a record of exciting achievements. This may be academic achievements, but could be something else entirely
- You care deeply about how companies treat their customers
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You’re comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- You’re reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
Bulb provides its members with support between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and Energy Specialists will need to be available to work in shifts between these times.
- We are particularly interested in hearing from people who are able to work flexibly. We need to hire people who are able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit
Click the link below to find out more and apply. Bulb is looking for graduates with any degree discipline to start immediately.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bulb is a startup energy supplier that provides 100% renewable electricity and gas to homes across the UK. We offer energy at a fair price, that’s simple to get and simple to manage.
We are building a truly innovative independent energy supply business in the UK. Building a passionate te
- Oil & energy
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2014
Britannia House, 68 Hanbury St, London, UK