- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Bouygues (pronounced “BWEEG”) Energies and Services is an international business operating in over 25 countries and employing over 13,500 people. The company is part of the Bouygues Group – a global brand employing over 130,000 people in 80 countries within the construction, civil works, energy services, telecommunications and media sectors.
In the UK, Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading provider of facilities management (FM), energy services, infrastructure and complex engineering solutions across the public and private sectors.
Bouygues Energies and Services offer three structured programmes, allowing graduates the opportunity to rotate across different project teams and departments. The rotational placements enable our graduates to experience different aspects of the Company, before deciding on their chosen specialism. The graduate scheme lasts 18-24 months.
Our engineering graduates work with high profile clients and customers across the sector, and work on some of the most innovative projects. Typical rotations include FM Projects, Mechanical and Electrical Design, Solar Farms, Waste-to-Energy Plants, Nuclear Power Plants, Data Centres and Energy Performance Monitoring.
WHAT WE OFFER
* 6 - 12 monthly placements across the business for the duration of the scheme
* £25,000 annual salary reviewed biannually
* 25 days annual leave + bank hols
* Share incentive scheme
* Private healthcare
* Pension scheme
* ‘JustGiving’ options
* Socials and networking events with other graduates on the scheme
* Access to a wide array of learning and development opportunities such as mentoring, a buddy system, group projects and many more!
We offer a collaborative and inclusive working environment, allowing our people the flexibility and support to develop their careers with us. We have an established competency framework, and our recruitment process is built on identifying individuals who effectively demonstrate these core competencies and share our RESPECT values.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please confirm the following:
* You have graduated (or are due to graduate in summer 2019) with a minimum of a 2.1 degree classification. For the finance scheme, applicants should have studied finance/accounting/economics or similar at degree level. For the engineering scheme, applicants should have a relevant degree e.g. electrical/mechanical/civil/building services engineering.
* You have the right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, the scheme is not eligible for sponsorship.
* You are willing to work in different parts of the UK on a rotational basis.
* Submit a copy of your CV with a covering letter
* Your covering letter should include:
* What sets you apart from other candidates
* One experience that has helped to shape who you are
* Examples of how you have demonstrated any of our 6 key graduate competencies (Leadership and Teamwork / Giving and Receiving Clear Information / Planning and Organising Work / Problem Solving / Decision Making / Innovation and Change Management)
* Anything else you feel we should know about you!
Deadline: 30th November 2019
Visit our website or check our social media channels on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bouygues Energies & Services is a customer-centric facilities management and energy performance partner. We specialise in the diverse services and support needed to create and maintain efficient, comfortable and safe places to work or visit.
Our contracting division delivers fully integrated engineering solutions to the critic
- Engineering & industrial, Oil & energy
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2001
Becket House, 1 Lambeth Palace Rd, South Bank, London, UK