- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 08 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Digital Marketing Executive - Internship
Role location: Covent Garden, London
Looking for a great internship at one of the hottest and most innovative technology companies in London and around the globe? This is the opportunity to get immediately hands on with our in-depth digital marketing programme and garner experience across all our digital efforts, with a special focus on email marketing, UX and search engine optimisation. This role is the perfect first step into a flourishing digital marketing career.
Qubit is seeking a London based recent graduate to join our quickly growing Marketing team as part of a 6 month marketing internship. Our personalisation software enables the biggest brands in e-commerce to personalise their customer experience through data and artificial intelligence - such as LVMH, Vestiaire Collective, Topshop, River Island, Emirates, Thomas Cook and SkyBet, just to name a few.
The Digital Marketing Executive will join the Marketing team to work on a wide variety of topics ranging from supporting Digital Campaigns (Email, Social Media, Advertising) to the Inbound Program (Content, Digital Analytics, UX, Email Automation and Nurturing).
The ideal candidate has some experience in marketing, is creative and analytical, with a strong attention to detail. We’re looking for someone who is striving learn quickly, is confident working in a very fast-paced environment and passionate about digital marketing. If you can pick up the ropes quickly then we can fast track your learning to other areas of digital marketing, as well as providing the opportunity to work across a multifunctional, high-performance marketing team.
- Digital Campaigns and Demand Generation
- Execute email marketing campaigns promoting new research, events, webinars
- Support paid advertising through search engines, display networks and social media platforms
- Contribute to the SEO/SEM strategy for content production
- Use analytical skills and tools to assess the effectiveness of campaigns
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the full sales and marketing funnel
- Gather customer insight, delve into UX and help implement steps facilitate the next stage of the customers journey
- Work across the company including marketing, sales and analysts
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- Any experience working within the tech industry or previous marketing positions desirable
- Creative - ability to think outside of the box and present fresh ideas
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to produce impactful content and go-to-market materials, including web, email, reports, and blog posts
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with uncertainty and working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with a strong aptitude for problem solving
- Understanding of and interest in digital technologies, trends and the potential of digital marketing
- Passion for marketing in a fast growing software company and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Proactive, positive and an energetic work attitude
- Full fluency in English essential; other European languages would be an advantage
Plenty of perks:
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting... you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segme
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2010
35 King St, London WC2E 8JG, UK