You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
DescriptionIn the last 12 months Tessian’s revenue grew by 5x. Our business development, Inside Sales and Marketing teams are growing at a rapid rate to fuel this, and our Client Development team is growing at a similar rate to support it.
As our team expands, the need to manage our systems and processes grows. During this six month placement, you will work with our commercial leaders to look after the critical systems and resources for Tessian’s commercial teams.
Over the six month placement, you will be expected to:
- Ensure everyone on the commercial teams know how to use the Salesforce CRM and adopt it properly
- Continually manage and re-configure our Salesforce CRM
- Implement and manage integrations between Salesforce and other systems
- Run reports and build dashboards in Salesforce
- Migrate and mass reconcile our critical sales data
- Ensure that appropriate training systems for the commercial teams are set-up and adopted
- Work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer to apply continuous improvement to our systems
- Work directly with all heads of commercial and operations departments (Chief Revenue Officer, Head of Client Development, Head of Marketing, Head of Outbound Growth and Chief of Staff) to ensure that the CRM is fully utilised and aligned
We’d love to meet someone who
- Is positive, team oriented, a self-starter and a self-teacher
- Considers themselves excellent with computers and new systems
- Loves learning new skills
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses very strong organisational skills
- Holds a good degree from a top-tier university (an engineering or computer science degree is a big plus!)
- Is a fantastic problem-solver
- Has a passion for startups and technology
Why we think you’ll love it here
- Equivalent salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Pro-rated equivalent of 25 days' paid holiday per year
- Company contributions are made towards your pension if you're 22 or over
- You’ll get a fantastic tech-kit to work on
- We have a communal company lunch twice a month, and regular team socials and activities
- There are plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, and cereals, and amazing coffee
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
At Tessian, achieving excellence is central to our company philosophy; founded by Imperial College Engineering graduates, we’re proud to have built a fantastic team of high achievers. Our employees have demonstrated brilliance throughout their lives, whether it’s a preponderance of As & A*s at GCSE and A-Level, degrees from top UK Universities, extra-curricular or academic awards, or coming to Tessian from successful tenures in high-flying careers such as Law and Investment Banking, and we’re proud to champion them.
We believe that brilliance starts early.
Which is why, since Summer 2018, we’ve run a program to bring in the most exceptional undergraduates that we believe are part of the next generation of rising stars.
Our program provides fully-paid internships, with participants taking up roles across all the areas of the business, from data science, to engineering, to sales, marketing, and operations. Each division will have their interns run significant projects and give them a real taste of working life at a high-growth start-up.
Tessian is a machine intelligent email security platform to automatically prevent security threats like misaddressed emails, data loss and non-compliance. The Tessian platform makes email safe at some of the world’s largest enterprises across the financial, legal and technology sectors.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technology to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
We’ve just announced our raise of £9m ($13m) in a Series A round led by Balderton Capital and Accel Partners. Last year our business grew 400% and our team expanded from 13 to 50 people; we have ambitious growth plans for the next year, spanning all areas including our product offerings and our sales & marketing divisions. We’re excited about where this next phase of our growth will take us - we hope you are too, so we encourage you to apply today to be part of the next leg of the Tessian journey.
We’re backed by world-leading venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Improbable & Transferwise & we’ve been named on the prestigious Forbes 30 Under 30 list, crowned the “Best Security Startup” by WIRED magazine, and awarded “Best Innovation in Data Protection & Privacy” by CogX.
You can check out some photos of our team on our Instagram, look at our company page. You can also find us on Glassdoor.
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. You can read our equality and diversity statement here. We're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM, with a staff member on the WISE Young Women's Board.
How to apply
Please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button below to be taken to the application form which will collect all the necessary information.
Want to make your application stand out? We value well thought-out, Tessian-specific cover letters; you can write yours in the 'Additional Information' section of the application form.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Tessian is a machine intelligent email security platform to automatically prevent security threats like misaddressed emails, data loss and non-compliance. Tessian uses machine learning to understand normal email communication patterns in order to automatically identify email security threats in real time, without the need for end user behavio
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013