You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
£25k basic + £25k OTE
Globally acclaimed for breaking new ground, launching creative solutions and modernizing the digital landscape within the telecommunication market. The digital commerce platform revolutionizes the way customers buy, manage, share and pay for digital services.
The team is made up of talented, enthusiastic and motivated people from all over the world that believe in open communication and original thinking. By joining this team, not only will you work with some of the best men and women in technology, you will be building something meaningful.
This role will give a graduate excellent exposure working with departments such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments when required. You will be developing leads primarily from outbound campaigns that you have created, planned and successfully executed. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
· Educate the market, through strategic outbound calling, marketing and emails.
· Generate new meetings with key business and technical titles within new prospect accounts.
· Establish, build and nurture relationships with senior/mid-level executives.
· Drive attendance to all regional and global events for your assigned regional targets.
· Achieve monthly and quarterly quota of new business meetings & opportunities.
· Be a trusted member of the regional sales team, collaborate with regional managers and work cross-functionally with marketing to define joint strategy for developing the business.
· Motivated, energetic & intelligent
· Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
· A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
· Passionate about technology, business, and winning
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus
· WeWork office
· Stock options
· Medical insurance
· First week attending a sales Kick-off abroad
The company operates internationally so the following languages would be desirable - Japanese, German, French and Spanish.
We are currently shortlisting applications for this opportunity and due to the calibre of the company it is likely to be in high demand. Please apply today to be considered.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Top talent is hard to find. Particularly for business to business companies that graduates may not be familiar with.
A key part of our process is creating a brand the graduates understand, trust and identify with when looking for a career. We invest time, money and resources into multiple channels to bring you results.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
60 Sloane Ave, Chelsea, London, UK