You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
JOB PURPOSE ( 6 months, renewable)
Working across Fjor Ltd activities focusing on health optimization and technology. The role consists in supporting the execution of the overall ecommerce strategy and as such, including Production of Creative assets, SEO optimization, tactics and partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure KPIs plans for the year are achieved according to the Event Calendar, in a startup and fun environment with a large array of responsibilities with a great learning opportunity.
- Support the management in assisting in SEO optimization, in following, delivering and executing Paid Social campaigns as well as Affiliate campaigns to drive highly targeted and relevant traffic to the site, liaising with the Marketing agencies.
- Maintain the social media pages for all Fjor Ltd ́s businesses.
- Planning, optimizing and executing paid social campaigns. Working closely with the agency account managers on social platforms.
- Supporting the management in budget optimization and forecasting for Paid Social.
- Management of in-house paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms to maximise traffic in line with our ROI targets.
- Use both GA and platform data in analyzing, testing and reporting on overall digital marketing performance.
- Ensure alignment in marketing strategies and best approach to communicating with database and relevant audiences.
- Help Create, manage all communication and asset to ensure all campaigns go live on time.
- Use said Assets to maintain the Social Media Campaigns working closely with Site Coordinator, ensuring all activity is commercially focused and in line with the business Calendar. Forward planning campaigns and content opportunities closely with these teams to ensure traffic and sales targets are met.
- Explore new opportunities on other social channels such as Twitter, Pinterest, Wechat and Snapchat.
- Support the day-to-day execution of SEO and Affiliate campaigns including; banner briefing, communicating with 3rd parties and relevant parts of the business.
- From time to time the digital marketing coordinator will need to assist in other areas with notably Affiliates, PPR, Display etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unique opportunity to help shape the Online of Fjorlife with a large array of responsibilities
- Training in Digital Marketing overall
- An outstanding opportunity and work experience placement in an energetic and fun environment
- A Compensation scheme based on Targets +free lunch (NOT remunerated) Qualifications
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Understanding of paid social or other biddable audience-based media buying, experience in Digital Marketing a plus
- BA Degree
- Experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing
- A key interest in all things social and good knowledge of the various social platforms.
- Creative thinker who can deliver inspiring and relevant content whilst managing large data.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- High standards of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Strong use of initiative and pro-activity and a test and learn mindset
- Good analytics and excel skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
fjor means vitality, sprightliness, vigour, energy, life
- The future of healthcare lies in prevention, coupled with health creation and maintenance, not disease management -
Preventing chronic health issues from arising is much easier than trying to reverse a condition that has already manifested itself.
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017
1 Fore St Ave, London, UK