Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Offices in the UK, Europe and USA
They are a global leading agency! The company is a global leading technical recruitment agency specialising within IT, Engineering, Construction and Pharmaceuticals. They have an international presence with offices in the UK, Europe and USA.
They only hire the best! Employing only top 5% of sales people, you will join a winning business, where you can learn from the best and become the best! In exchange for your top talent, they will reward you with high earnings and global relocation opportunities – some of their top consultants who began as trainees were given the opportunity to open their offices in Miami, Los Angeles and Houston.
They will invest in you! Their organic growth model means they only hire at trainee level, as they believe in rewarding and investing in their own talent, and offering their consultants a fast-moving career. They will invest in you because you are the future leaders, so while they are training you to be the best you can be today, they’re also investing in your future.
Do you want to join a business where you can be a future leader? Or would you like the opportunity to open a global office? Do you want a business which invests in you and your future? Then our client may be the business for you....
- Global leading recruitment agency
- Work within IT, Engineering, Construction and Pharmaceuticals
- Offer exceptional training and invest in their staff
- Meritocratic progression structure
- Offices in UK, Europe and USA
- Award winning firm including Sunday Times Top 100 Firm, Virgin Fast Track and HSBC Fast Track, and listed in the Recruiter Hot 100 List
- Employ only the best people
- Up to 25k basic + uncapped commission
- Year 1 OTE of £40k, Year 2 £50k, Year 3 70k+
- Top consultants have hit £100k in 2 years!
- Holidays abroad to Vegas, New York and Ibiza
- Michelin-starred lunches
- Tickets to events including the Monaco Grand Prix
- Brand new modern offices – unlimited perks, office socials and Friday beers
- Starter bonuses in your first 6 months
- Award winning training programme
- Minimum 2:2 degree from a Top University OR minimum of 6 months sales experience with a demonstrable track record
- Passion, integrity, ambition and tenacity
- A sociable outlook, that can build relationships with ease
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
- Identify and Qualify: Source potential candidates over the phone, assessing their suitability against specific requirements
- Resource: Utilise the internal database, online job boards and social media to find high quality professionals
- Expertise: Develop a solid understanding of technical terminology and recruitment processes
- Relationship Building: Develop new and existing relationships, engaging with hiring managers to promote your services
- Build your brand: You will be given the freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and a passionate local team
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- in Birmingham, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016