You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,890.0 per year
It’s permanent, full-time (10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday) and is paid at the London Living Wage of £19,890pa, including 28 days holiday a year.
The work will include:
- Data collection, organisation and cleaning related to movies and the film industry.
- Handling correspondence and engaging with Stephen’s community.
- Keeping on top of industry news and trends.
- Identifying, approaching and engaging with people and companies to further research.
- Writing, editing and proof-checking written work.
- Researching and summarising third-party publications, such as academic research.
- Managing third parties and freelancers remotely.
It’s important to read the full details of the job as the film data part is only four-fifths of the position. There is also one day a week which will involve different research work, on behalf of a film director.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About CATSNAKE FILM
Stories aren’t just fun – they’re essential to what makes us human.
Telling the right story can shift attitudes, sell products and swing elections. Whether an organisation succeeds or fails can come down to whether they’re telling the right story, in the right way.
At Catsnake we harness the three truths which make storytelling so
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2003