- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 01 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,890.0 per year
It’s permanent, full-time (10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday) and is paid at the London Living Wage of £19,890pa, including 28 days holiday a year.
The work will include:
- Data collection, organisation and cleaning related to movies and the film industry.
- Handling correspondence and engaging with Stephen’s community.
- Keeping on top of industry news and trends.
- Identifying, approaching and engaging with people and companies to further research.
- Writing, editing and proof-checking written work.
- Researching and summarising third-party publications, such as academic research.
- Managing third parties and freelancers remotely.
It’s important to read the full details of the job as the film data part is only four-fifths of the position. There is also one day a week which will involve different research work, on behalf of a film director.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.