- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 01 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
- Administer and develop the FPH revalidation service for those members connected through us to the General Medical Council. (main responsibility, min 60% of time)
- Develop and carry out a professional appraisal scheme for specialists from background other than medicine.
- Administer the CPD scheme in the absence of the CPD Administrator and provide support to the Administrator as required.
- Administer and actively promote the accreditation of events programme.
- Support the recruitment process of senior public health appointments (AACs).
- Manage the FPH buddy scheme and support the development of other methods of supporting an efficient and effective public health workforce.
- Assist the FPH Workforce Committee, relevant other committees and working/project groups.
- Work with the Workforce Manager and regularly communicate with your team about your own work.
- Be available to support colleagues of the Education & Professional Standards team.
- Provide cover within the department as required and assist with general enquiries.
- Contribute to the monitoring and preparation of budgets and expenses.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the FPH o