You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 2,000.0 per month
Company culture, delivered.
We help London’s greatest teams work better by eating together. We believe that good food makes a great company – sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
After four years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, amongst many others. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 300 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 50, working from an really cool new office near London Bridge. You’ll be joining at the most exciting stage of our journey so far, as we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform.
As one of our front end engineers, you'll play a key part in building and maintaining the whole City Pantry system - customer-facing platforms, admin interface, vendor-facing platforms, operations tooling and more. From the first drafts of new features to scaling our system on Google Cloud Platform, you'll be on the frontline of our entire technical solution.
Working with us as a Front End Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop and deliver new features for our front end applications and related services
- Continually develop processes to improve the development lifecycle
- Maintain and develop coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- Engage with the following tech stack:
- Angular (6+), AngularJS
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- Git, Linux
- Docker, Kubernetes
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- Demonstrable, commensurate experience in software development, architecture, security and design
- Superb communication skills
- Understanding of RESTful design & API driven development principles
- Familiarity with relational and document databases
- Some familiarity with Continuous Integration, Containerisation and deployment workflows
- Experience with Cloud hosted services - Google cloud or AWS - will be a real benefit
Here’s what you can expect from us. We practice what we preach and eat together three times a week – of course – but there’s a lot more besides:
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- £2000 annual learning allowance
- Delicious lunch provided three times a week
- Opportunity to help scale a really cool startup across the UK
- Exciting team invents including ‘Gin and Learn’ Fridays
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About City Pantry
At City Pantry, we have a simple mission: eat together, work better.
We started out three years ago, with a delivery of forty delicious Bahn Mi from an independent Vietnamese restaurant to a company around the corner.
Since those humble beginnings, almost 1 million people have used City Pantry and our incredible network of partners to m
- Technology & IT, Consumer goods, Retail
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
38 Turner St, Whitechapel, London E1 2AS, UK