You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leeds, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 - £23,000 (£33,000 OTE)
Our client is an award-winning Recruitment Consultancy that have specialised in placing the top Procurement and Supply Chain Management professionals in the UK and Globally. They are looking for graduate to join their team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. Since being founded 15 years ago, our client has grown every year, not only in personnel but in profitability. Their top billing first year consultant has billed increased since their inception. With their impressive client portfolio and candidate database they have quickly become a market leading in their field both in the UK as well as Europe.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with our client, you will market leading training. From, On-the-job training, shadowing some of the top billers, Managers and Directors, listening in on call and going to meeting. As well as more formal training delivered by the Managers and Directors working through a number of tailor made training course geared to ensuring you reach your full potential and are able to take advantage of the great incentives, our client sets out for their Consultants.
Our client has outstanding incentives for their Consultants. They not only offer Monthly commission based on your personal billing but also a roll-over commission scheme for extra incentive. This can see your first year earning reach £33k. On top of this, they also offer Quarterly dinner to Michelin star restaurants, monthly team nights out, office nights out and multiple company holidays every year.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Building a client and candidate base
- Gaining a client brief on candidate requirements
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
- Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets
A successful Recruitment Consultant will be have:
- Strong Academics, with a 2:1 degree from a leading University
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build long-lasting relationships with individuals across board
- Hard working, professional person with a track record of working hard
- Previous commercial office based experience and/or previous sales or client facing experience is useful, although no prior recruitment experience is required
If you are a tenacious, hard-working and driven graduate that wants a career with outstanding earning potential from the start. Alongside unmatched training to ensure you can reach that earning potential, then APPLY NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016