- Edinburgh, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,999.0 per year
- EDEM is the market-leading Discrete Element Method (DEM) software for bulk material simulation. The EDEM Engineering team is looking for a talented graduate to help us create a range of technical collateral to support activities of the Marketing and Sales teams. This is a 6 month placement initially with the possibility for this to be extended.
This project involves producing visuals such as technical videos using EDEM software and various content such as application briefs, presentations and webinars. Examples of past work in this area include:
- What is DEM? – create presentation and present as a live Webinar
- Video: Simulation and analysis of a vibrating screen in collaboration with HL Atacama
- Working with the Engineering team to create technical collateral to support activities of the Marketing and Sales teams.
- This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing company and a world-class engineering team. The placement provides an opportunity to develop skills for career advancements in the areas including; engineering consulting, sales support, technical marketing and application R&D. You wi
ScotGrad offers paid, project-based student placements and graduate fixed term contracts in dynamic small and medium sized organisations across Scotland.
Operated by Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, and the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services, we support Scottish businesses and social enterprises to f
- Recruitment & HR
- in Edinburgh, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010