You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
My client is a boutique global executive search firm with offices in London and New York. They specialise in core markets such as investment management, leveraged and acquisition finance, global infrastructure and energy finance investment, debt capital markets and structured finance.
They are a small team of eight highly trusted and experienced specialists. The team is highly ambitious, and with an average of 20 years' experience the objective is to provide the quality of research that others can't, and deliver in a way that others don't. In other words, they are focused on constant improvement and believe that nothing is out of reach.
Their clients are widely spread across financial markets, which means that no day will be the same.
They are now searching for a researcher to join their fantastic team in their London office. When joining, you will gain first-hand experience, expert training, and the opportunity to make a name for yourself in the financial sector. You need to have a 'can-do' mindset and be keen to learn. Additional requirements for this role will be:
- Analytical ability - this is a research position and so the ability to analyse and process large amounts of data is essential.
- Passion for finance - understanding for a wide range of financial markets and key concepts.
- Ambition and drive - since this position requires a more in-depth understanding of financial markets and the business world in general, a candidate must be hardworking.
- Mature - you will be working alongside senior partners and with highly regarded clients, therefore, it is important to have the maturity to liaise with them in a professional manner.
- Consistent achievement - they are looking for someone who has achieved a 2:1 or higher in an academic subject from a respectable university.
Competitive starting salary with room for progression.
If this sounds like the sort of role that may suit you then apply now.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Wiser Graduates
Some of the UK’s most recognisable brands trust us to build their graduate schemes and identify future leaders.
Whether you’re looking to innovate at a young start-up or enter the corporate world, our team are happy to chat, give advice
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013