You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Working with PROWLER.io offers the opportunity to work with world-leading researchers on contemporary problems in machine learning, as well as application-driven research.
- You will conduct a three month research placement as part of one of our research teams
- You will produce research code that may become part of PROWLER.io's ML platform, or part of an open source project
- You will write a short report on your research to be submitted as a workshop paper at an ML conference
- You will participate in and engage with research activities within the company including seminars, research meetings and discussions.
- A world leading research environment
- Access to top researchers in Probabilistic Modelling, Multi-Agent Systems and Reinforcement Learning
- A healthy startup culture with sports events, games nights and regular formal and informal socials
- Competitive compensation
To apply, you will provide
- A copy of your CV
- A one-page project proposal outlining your intended research and how it fits with the work at PROWLER.io
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
PROWLER.io is the first company to generalise decision-making using principled AI.
Our principled AI makes reliable decisions in complex, dynamic and uncertain environments in real-time.
We have moved AI from being a black box to something that is transparent reliable, & controllable.
The platform is already transf
- Technology & IT
- Cambridge, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2016