- Swindon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Swindon, UK
Job Type: Intern
Game Account Management InternshipJob Description
The Developer Relations Division supports world-leading game developers and publishers to ensure they have the tools and support required to make great computer games on Intel products.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an intern to support the Gaming Account Management team, which works directly with developers and publishers within the Games industry.
This 13 month internship would suit a highly motivated student with a high proficiency in technology and an avid interest in graphics, computer games and the computer games industry. This represents an opportunity to make a significant contribution to some of the world's best computer games.
Roles and responsibilities will be tailored to suit the successful candidate's experience and background but may include:
- Analysis and data mining of emerging market eco-system trends.
- Identifying and researching games and applications that would be ideal for Intel's products including desktop PCs and Notebooks.
- Liaising with internal global teams to identify and track mutually beneficial cross-promotional opportunities.
- Analytical reporting on opportunistic marketing engagements.
- Provide administrative and operational support including logistics planning and CRM suites (e.g. Salesforce).
- Work with game developers, discovering their portfolio, introducing them to Intel's road-map and finding ways to work together.
QualificationsThis is a 13 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in Business Development, Games Development, Computer Science, or other relevant degree courses, and is targeted at students enrolled in a bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry. You should be a self-starter and exceed our expectations, and your own.
Additional attributes include:
- Sound knowledge of the computer games industry
- Experience in various methods of PC gaming
- Comfortable travelling within UK for meetings and industry events
- Report and present analytical information to a wide audience
- Ability to recognise marketing opportunities
- Organise workload and see things through to completion
- Good communication, presentation and project management skills
- Comfortable testing pre-release software on Windows
- Cope working in a self-directed environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
Primary Location: Swindon, UK
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Intel, building a better world is our business. Our mission is to utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on earth while serving as a role model for how companies should operate.
We power amazing experiences through a diverse product line and exciting partnerships. Our strategy is a virtuous
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial
- in Swindon, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968