You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Ashford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Email Marketing Executive
Brakes, Europe’s leading foodservice supplier, is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to support activities across the marketing team. This is an exciting role for a candidate, passionate for digital, who is looking to further develop the skills and experience they have acquired in a previous email marketing role.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role sits within the Marketing team. Taking the lead on email marketing, this role will manage the delivery of all email communications achieving commercial objectives of the business, whilst maintaining alignment with our communication planner, brand guidelines and email best practice.
- Manage the email communication tracker, briefing process, and supporting documents
- Create and send campaigns and ad hoc email communications direct to our customers
- Measure and improve deliverability rate, using tools like Send Forensics, to ensure maximum exposure across our customer base
- Continuous improvements of response rates measuring OR, CTR, CTOR
- Work with campaign and design teams to continuously improve email templates and designs, in line with best practice, optimised for multiple devices
- Performs regular A/B testing of subject lines, broadcast time and day, imagery and content e.t.c to establish the most effective email communication
- Analyse email campaigns providing insight and reports to be circulated to campaign managers and business stakeholders
- Update and manage website content using content management systems
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy
Required skills and experience
- The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in an email marketing role or similar
- Will have good working knowledge of HTML and CSS for email
- A marketing degree is ideal but not essential
- You will be working with a fast paced marketing team so it’s essential you are organised and can work to deadlines
- Will need to be able to manage time efficiently and work with minimal supervision on day-to-day tasks
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker
- Good working knowledge of digital technologies, with previous use of CMS platforms to build, edit, and initiate campaigns
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- A mixture of creativity and analytical skills is key
- Passion for digital marketing
- Positive attitude, resilience, and a good sense of humour
This is an office based role in Ashford, Kent.
Here at Brakes Group, we have a simple mission – to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it’s no surprise that we know what we’re doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you’re looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way. We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn’t enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
• Discounts on products and services
• Clear career pathways and development
• Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
• Pension plan
• Additional holiday purchase
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Brakes Group
Brakes is a leading supplier to the foodservice sector in the UK. With sister companies in Ireland, France and Sweden, it is owned by Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, headquartered in Houston, Texas, U.S.A. Brakes is committed to provide its customers with outstanding service, products and foodservice solutions, its people wit
- Consumer goods, Agriculture
- in Ashford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in
Enterprise House, Nicholas Rd, Ashford, UK