You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Recruitment Job – Healthcare. Exceed expectations and secure a recruitment job in London with a leading medical / healthcare recruitment specialist. Be part of the team that provide the highest level of locum and permanent doctors to the NHS, out-of-hours and private sector clients. In this recruitment job you must overcome the challenge of finite jobs and finite candidates, this goes beyond a traditional transactional recruitment job and demands a focus on building solid, long-lasting relationships. If you want to be the best you have to work with the best and this company has won multiple awards inc. “Best Healthcare recruitment agency”. The vacancy itself is on one of the smallest teams in the company, but the margins are good and they hit the highest profits year on year in this fast paced and flourishing market.
Sound interesting? Then read on...
- Relationship focused with a long-term view of recruitment; prioritising quality over quantity
- Intelligent/bright; degree isn’t necessary, but you must be smart enough to be able to push back to objections and work around any problem
- Polished, credible, capable of getting buy-in from senior doctors
- Positive; must be solution focused and bring a good energy to the office
- Committed + Driven; this is more than your average 9-5 job, your candidates will be working all hours and you have to be willing to work the extra hours to build up a better network
- Tenacious + confident; must be comfortable getting creative on the phone to get hold of your candidates
Tick all of the above? Read on!
- Be part of your candidates’ career management, go well beyond the job spec of your average ‘fill-a-role’ recruiter
- Work in a fun, consultative environment with a sociable, friendly team, whilst still making significant money each month
- Attract and source the best candidates in your field, engage with them confidently and professionally
- Achieve a 3rd year OTE of around £80,000 in commission, clearing over £100,000 including your basic
- Be mentored and trained directly by a senior recruiter, you’ll be supported fully as you become an expert in one specific area of the industry
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting medical / healthcare recruitment career in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £22,000 to £24,000 per annum Uncapped Commission, £32K - £45K OTE
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom