You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,250.0 per year
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you will be joining a thriving marketing agency who create high impact POS campaigns for some of the world's biggest retailers. With a seriously impressive roster of clients including Coca Cola, SEGA, Johnson & Johnson and Universal, they are renowned for understanding their clients' customers and shopper behaviours. With a rapidly growing team of 250 employees, they are continuing to make waves in the world of marketing - and as they continue to impress, this really is the perfect time to join them.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you can expect a hands-on and varied role, working within the FMCG and Health & Beauty teams. Your goal will be to provide the agency's clients with an outstanding level of service at all times, whilst handling a number of projects from the creative inception right through to production and delivery. You will need to be highly personable and great at building rapport - as it's vital that you ensure that you establish and maintain excellent relationships with all internal departments and client contacts.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple ongoing projects with overlapping timelines, to the highest standard and within budget
- Ensuring that all project documentation is filed centrally for easy access by all parties
- On receiving a project brief, instigating initial project paperwork, and on delivery of any project, ensuring that all documentation is up-to-date and finalised
- Maintaining a seamless stream of communication with clients throughout all stages of the project
- Supporting other Project Managers if / when necessary
So, what are we looking for?
- A confident graduate with a strong academic record, ideally with a degree from a top university
- Project management experience is desirable but not essential
- A minimum of 6 months' commercial work experience, ideally within a marketing agency or retail environment
- Any previous experience working within print and creative artwork is an added bonus!
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, Visio
- First-rate communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential, as you will be required to forge strong internal working relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with an unwavering hunger to do your best!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent career progression and the opportunity to gain essential skills within a creative agency environment
- An intensive two-week training programme, where you will have the chance to meet all departments and fully understand how they operate
- In-depth artwork and large format print training is also on offer
- A number of amazing benefits including free breakfast, a paid day per quarter to work for a charity of your choice, discounted gym membership with Virgin Active, and a performance related bonus!
Are you looking for project management graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a leading marketing agency? If you're organised, personable, and interested in learning about marketing, apply for this Junior Project Manager job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009