You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
* Interview and observe process owners to document the process and identify the key controls imbedded in the process.
* Assist in the planning process in order to clearly understand the audit scope and objectives.
* Conduct appropriate background research for the assigned project.
* Identify control gaps and demonstrate an understanding of the difference between control gaps and process improvements.
* Develop and execute compehensive tests of controls using all available and appropriate tools (e.g. data mining, flow charts, etc.). Testing is always preferred over observations.
* Develop and document appropriate audit findings, conduct root cause analysis and impact analysis.
* For assigned audits, effectively demonstrate an ability to understand business risks and the key controls implemented to mitigate those risks.
* For each assigned audit project, evaluate the proposed budget and timeline and propose any necessary changes.
* Effectively and timely communicate the results of testing and identified issues to IAD management and BU management.
The successful candidate will ideally be an ACA qualified accountant from 'Big 4' within their respective Asset Management audit division, with a quantitave Bachelor's degree. The position requires an individual with excellent project management, written and oral communication, analytical and interpersonal skills. Please reach out if applicable for a qualifying discussion.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About LMA Recruitment
LMA Recruitment is an award winning, professional services recruitment organisation, with offices in London and Singapore. Since the inception of the business in 1999, LMA Recruitment have been have providing specialist, quality driven and ethical recruitment services to an enviable client base which covers both financial services and c
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1999