You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Influence key investment decisions based on on-line shopping trends
Eurocommercial Properties, founded in 1991 and listed on Euronext Amsterdam, is a long term investor and manager of prime retail property in France, Italy Sweden and Belgium, with assets currently valued in excess of €3.8 billion. The long term strategy is to buy, manage and enhance well-located retail properties in established wealthy markets and work in partnership with tenants, in order to maximise the value and attraction of these assets. Investment decisions are made after exhaustive research on catchments, wealth and demographics, as well as retail densities and tenants' occupancy cost ratios. Sustained success has created the need for a Head of Research / Group Economist. Reporting directly to the CEO and based in London, this person will play a critical role supporting future growth. Core responsibilities include:
- Advise the Board on economics, retail and consumer trends (with a particular emphasis on online shopping trends allied to demographic and employment developments)
- Forensically assess and evaluate investment opportunities
- Evaluate the potential of existing assets within the portfolio in France, Italy, Sweden and Belgium (frequent travel to these markets will be required)
- Contribute insight and data to inform business cases and decision making
- Influence decision-making at the highest level
- Work collaboratively with other members of the senior team
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong academic record with a degree in Economics from a leading University
- At least 3 to 5 years in a comparable analytical/advisory role within a leading international Retailer, with deep knowledge and expertise relating to online shopping trends in core markets France, Italy, Sweden and Belgium.
- Ideally, relevant experience within a Commercial Property Investment Funds / Asset Management business, Investment Bank, Real Estate Service Provider or Infrastructure Investment Company
- Proven ability to influence investment decisions at a senior level, with exceptional analytical skills
- Knowledge of the retail sector in the core markets (France, Sweden, Italy and Belgium)
- A second language (ideally Italian, or French, Dutch or Swedish)
An outstanding opportunity to have an immediate impact on investment decisions and to build a long-term career in a stable and growing Commercial Property Investment Business. The culture is mature, highly collegiate and collaborative.
Apply via the "apply now" button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Eurocommercial is one of Europe's most experienced owners and managers of retail property in Belgium, France, Italy and Sweden. Our focused strategy of acquiring shopping centres in prime locations and continuously improving them, combined with our excellent tenant relationships, has resulted in the highest occupancy rates in the industry, ge
- Property & Construction
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1991
4 Carlton Gardens, St. James's, London, UK