You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for a Digital Graphic Designer intern to join our young, dynamic team based in London. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a design superstar, join the disruption...
This internship offers valuable work experience in design and technology in an entrepreneurial startup environment. You will have an opportunity to jump-start your career by learning, gaining experience and adding tremendous value to your professional career. In this role, you’ll not only lead the way but will also be able to take a problem and finding the best solution. You must be able to commit to the internship for a minimum of 3 months and should be within a commutable distance to London.
To succeed in this role, you will have creative flair, originality and be able to contribute ideas. You’ll work both independently on tasks as well as alongside other members of the team. We expect you to be curious about new design trends and be able to follow good design practices.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send us your CV and a link to your online portfolio.
- You will be responsible for designing engaging visual content across the website, emails, digital marketing and social.
- Creating visually compelling designs that are capable of functioning on multiple devices and platforms and demonstrate a user-centric approach.
- Create style standards for fonts, colours and images to help build a corporate brand.
- Ensure we maintain the brand identity and consistent creative at all times.
- Awesome Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Strong creative, typographical, design and layout skills.
- Some integrated design experience.
- A degree or similar qualification in design, or a strong portfolio demonstrating equivalent knowledge and skills.
- A commitment to user-centred design, web standards, usability, and accessibility.
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met.
- Be proactive, ability to multi-task and take responsibility for organising and prioritising your workload.
- Efficient time management, ability to work to tight deadline, deal with pressure and change.
- Team player with a flexible approach to tasks.
Desirable but not essential:
- HTML and/or other coding experience.
- Ability to create responsive email templates.
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design.
- You will get an opportunity to work with a team who have extensive management and leadership experience and have worked for leading technology companies.
- You will learn to work in an initiative driven entrepreneurial environment.
- You will get feedback and reference from your advisor.
This position is also open to placement students.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.