You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leicester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Location: Leicester – Spinneyside (LE19 1SZ)
- Full time; Permanent
The RoleDue to continued growth we’re on the lookout for a standout Product Owner to support the delivery of our latest products, gas.
We need someone who can tell us all they know about gas in the energy industry to help us launch a winning product.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Work with the wider BG Lite team to identify customer needs and desired outcomes.
- Deliver initiatives, articulating market and product requirements and working with the broader organisation to realise product change.
- Design and refine processes, systems and journeys that support product delivery.
- Support and contribute to customer-facing product documentation to ensure ongoing accuracy and appropriateness.
- Proactively manage risks and resolve incidents that relate to Products, ensuring our exposure is within the group’s risk appetite.
- Work with other group functions and influence them as necessary to enable the ongoing delivery and evolution of product.
The PersonWe need someone with a compelling and passionate spirit who knows how to collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders yet is just as comfortable on solo missions; a person that is agile and able to adapt to changing landscapes whilst remaining calm and confident in their approach.
A true professional who understands the commercial world. Someone who can manage requirements, analyse data and spot trends.
A great teammate, someone who can manage up, down and side to side. Whose leaders have confidence in them, whose colleagues are inspired by them, and who strives to operate in harmony with their cross functional counterparts.
- Experience in providing drive and knowledge on gas industry processes including XOServe and flow management
- MAM and MAP knowledge
- DCC and metering knowledge
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- in Leicester, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997