You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Warwick, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,000.0 per year
Our award-winning graduate and apprentice programmes have been designed to be just as inspiring as the next generation of vehicles you’ll help produce. In fact, we’ve designed our early careers programmes for you to shape the future with us. With opportunities right across our business, you’ll use your creativity to bring new ideas to life, develop specialist, commercial and project skills and push the boundaries of your potential.
Analytics is set to be a key source of competitive advantage for us within the industry and we are at the heart of this, creating value, driving profitable growth and making us more efficient and agile by delivering rapid actionable insight, enabling a controlled self-service analytics revolution and building transformational analytics solutions supported by best in class analytics technology, processes and people.
What to Expect
The Analytics graduate programme recently won the 2018 DataIQ Award for the ‘Best Development Programme’. What our current graduates like best about the programme includes working on high profile projects while learning from experts, investment in their development through training and dedicated development days, exposure to senior management, access to and training on best in class analytics tools and the ability to drive real change within the business.
This award-winning graduate programme aims to create leading analytics professionals of the future who are excellent subject matter experts recognised by both business and industry as value creators and innovators. This programme will establish you on a strong career path within analytics and offer up a choice of different future career tracks within Jaguar Land Rover including:
- Technical subject matter experts within the Analytics Centre of Excellence.
- Functional subject matter experts driving increased use of analytics around the business.
- Functional analytics programme and project leads helping develop analytics strategies around the business.
Our Graduate Programme focuses on three fundamentals:
- Leading – create value through innovative analytics solutions.
- Analytics – deep technical knowledge with combination of the applied best analytics practice.
- Professionals – developing commercial awareness and knowledge about our culture, vision and key strategic initiatives.
The first year will enable you to build a strong foundation in analytics, including problem structuring, data wrangling, modelling and visualisation, machine learning and analytics strategy; through a focus on training (on the job and classroom), access to industry leading analytical tools and working within the business on both analytics projects and transformational programmes.
The second year will focus on developing a specialism within Analytics (Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Project and Programme Management), completing a secondment to another business function to learn about their area and work on their analytics projects and programmes and taking on mentoring responsibilities for new graduates.
What you'll Need
Excellence runs throughout our entire business and we expect you to be the same. You’ll have a degree at 2:2 level or higher in any discipline; you must have excellent numeracy skills, but more importantly you’ll have a passion for analytics and problem solving, the curiosity to understand a business problem and explore innovative solutions, the confidence to champion new initiatives and be an excellent communicator.
Rewards and Benefits
- Joining us on a starting salary of £29,000, you’ll also receive a £2,000 joining bonus to welcome you to Jaguar Land Rover.
- A generous holiday allowance will also be yours, as will many other benefits such as our privilege car purchase scheme and our pension scheme. With on-site facilities like gyms and sports hall, plus regular social events, you’ll have plenty of chances to make friends and have fun too.
- With mentoring and coaching from industry-leading experts, you’ll work to a personal development plan tailored to your ambitions. In addition to this, we’ll support you gaining a professional accreditation relevant to your business area.
Jaguar Land Rover will not support any applications for visa sponsorship for this role and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.
Jaguar Land Rover are a multisite business, our opportunities could be based at any of our UK sites.
On making your application, please use your personal email address and NOT a University address.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Jaguar Land Rover
Pulses racing. Spines tingling. Throughout our history, our iconic vehicles have delivered some of the most emotive driving experiences on the road. Today, with increasing demand and ever-growing ambition, we’re seeking the next generation of innovators who will capture the hearts and minds of customers in every corner of the world.
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- Coventry, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1922