You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Central Training is a dynamic training provider delivering a number of training products and services to nationwide organisations within a number of sectors. You will play a key role in building relationships with both existing and potential customers, associate trainers and internal stakeholders by providing excellent administrative support and a high quality experience for customers, trainers and delegates.
In this role, your work will incorporate a number of areas including; managing all training and room hire processes, using databases, Excel and Outlook, helping to secure repeat business through successfully managing client relations at all stages, course tailoring and overseeing new course development, web marketing and business development, and advertising and enhancing our social media presence.
Successful candidates will receive a twelve month personalised training and development plan, on-going support, and the opportunity for career development and promotion.
You’ll need to be:
- Educated to degree level or have significant professional experience
- Experienced in customer service or administration within a busy office environment
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written attention to detail
- Exceptional at using interpersonal skills to develop professional relationships with customers and candidates
- Naturally well-organised
- Analytical and able to problem solve quickly
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient with a range of IT systems, including MS Office programmes
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Comprehensive training programme
- Continuous training and development opportunities throughout your career with Central
- Personalised progression plan
- Monthly or quarterly team performance rewards
Closing date: Tuesday 2nd October 2018
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Central Recruitment has been a provider of specialist recruitment solutions for social care and housing since 1999.
We are a preferred staffing partner with some of the most reputable organisations in these sectors who work with us because we consistently deliver successful recruitment solutions resulting in high levels of customer sati
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1999