You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Oct, 2018
- Start date: 01 Jul, 2019
- Visa Sponsor
Ready to make an impact? With graduate and student opportunities in everything from Finance to Marketing and Technology to Strategy, now’s your chance. As part of Europe’s biggest entertainment brand, your time here will mean real work from the start. Exciting projects and opportunities to develop. A supportive environment. Iconic shows. News. Sports. Cutting-edge technology. Plenty of benefits. Only at Sky.
About the programme:
Where will our future growth come from? What products and technologies should we invest in? How do we compete in an unpredictable market? Partner with our senior leaders to answer the big questions and help us define our strategic direction as we enter an exciting new chapter. We welcome different opinions and perspectives, and we’d love to hear your ideas. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position once you graduate – starting summer 2020.
· Support the delivery of key projects and lead on smaller-scale assignments
· Develop core skills in: business strategy and planning, problem solving and structured thinking, data analysis and interpretation, writing reports and presentations, building networks and collaborating with other teams and businesses
· Get to know the media industry through a mix of: technical training, on-the-job learning and feedback, as well as introductions to other business areas
Have a ‘buddy’ assigned to you
· An enthusiastic problem-solver, with numerical, presentation and IT skills
· An outside-the-box-thinker, brimming with ideas
· Collaborative and great with people
· In your penultimate year of university, able to join us for eight weeks in July 2019 and start our Strategy graduate programme in summer 2020 (if successful)
· On track to receive at least a 2.1 (or equivalent)
A competitive salary, a generous pension and 25 days’ paid annual leave pro rata. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus, boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
When to apply:
The current closing date for applications is 26 October 2018. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about
Apply online with copy of CV
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
28 years of experience. 22 million customers. Five countries. Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business, is more than just television, mobile and broadband. With pioneering technology, innovative minds and forward thinking teams, we make the future happen.
People drive Sky’s success. But we don’t look for a certai
- Technology & IT
- Crowborough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989