Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
We’re a team of 12 researchers based in the heart of Covent Garden. Our team is a great blend of youth and experience, with qual and quant used in equal measure, more often than not in parallel.
Two years ago we became the market research arm of an integrated marketing services agency, HPS group. The group’s mantra is ‘Bringing Brands Closer to Customers’, so a research agency such as MM-Eye is a natural fit.
High Quality Data collection and manipulation plays a central role in our ethos and we constantly strive to incorporate new innovations and technology within our research. We look to complement our traditional research data with others sources such as social media and open source. We expect the successful candidate to be able to contribute to this progressive mindset.
Over the years, MM-Eye has taken on a number of graduate trainees who have grown and developed within the business. We offer a mix of structured training and on-the job training from our experienced team members. Each trainee has a personal development plan containing shorter and longer term goals. Regular reviews and feedback are provided.
Day to day
- Quantative Survey set up and mangement including liaison with providers to ensure efficient, timely and accurate set up
- Processing of data in Unicom Intelligence Reporter on projects
- Production of data output including tables
- Checking tables and output before passing on to research team
- Production of Automated charts in powerpoint
Skills you already have:
- Highly numerate
- Open and enquiring mind
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Interested in the application of data within a commercial environment
- Well organised and methodical
- Good time management and ability to work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour and excellent people skills
Only successful candidates who are invited for an interview will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About MM EYE
Like other leading research agencies, we use the latest methods to reveal what inspires and motivates consumers.
Unlike other agencies, we use our expertise and pioneering techniques, rooted in human emotion, to get beneath the who, what and when to discover why.
Naturally curious, we question everything and consider anythin
- Science & Research
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008