You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leeds, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,500.0 per year
Leeds | Job Reference: 919315
25 days holiday, dress down Friday’s, monthly drinks
We are currently looking for an ambitious Graduate to join a leading specialist professional services recruitment firm based in Leeds City Centre. Our client are a privately owned, highly reputable company that pride themselves on utilising creativity and flexibility to provide high quality recruitment solutions. They are looking for a proactive and hard-working individual who will have the desire to become a core part of the team. In return, the successful candidate will be offered a rewarding career with a successful and growing organisation, with fantastic training and development opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Administrative duties – including the preparation of various documents and correspondence for both internal use and external use.
* Communicating with various internal and external parties – from candidates and clients, to other internal departments.
* Assistance in advertising & marketing – including the preparation of advertisements, and communication with third party companies
* Sourcing for active roles – assisting consultants in identifying and communicating with appropriate candidates
* Networking – attending a variety of social events, to raise awareness of the organisation and make your own personal connections
The ideal candidate will have;
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Previous work experience involving customer/ client interaction
* IT literate and competent with the use of Microsoft Office
* Experience working in an office would be ideal although not essential
* Highly confident communicator
* Excellent work ethic
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Lucy Walker Recruitment
We are a long established and highly respected Recruitment Agency with offices in the heart of Leeds and Manchester.
Our mission statement is "Excellence in Recruitment" and we ensure we provide this throughout the recruitment process with expert advice and guidance, honesty and transparency. Our reputation across Leeds and Manch
- Recruitment & HR
- Leeds, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1992
Fountain House, 4 S Parade, Leeds LS1 5QX, UK