- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Day-to-day activities will include...
- Supporting the account management team with data to ensure they are as effective as possible
- Researching and sourcing sales leads in the form of entertainment and gaming sites, that are both contextually and of relevant scale. They will have access to various tools such as Alexa and Similar Web.
- Obtaining contacts for relevant people at those sites/apps either directly or via 3rd party data miner.
- Ingesting the data in to our automated contact system and managing responses and meetings for various other team members
- Drafting emails for mass email campaigns and managing this process
- Organising, and managing the process/ data for tracking contact with different publishers/ customers
- Account Managing some of the more junior 3 publisher relationships and on boarding process
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
- Graduate degree
- Passion for media, advertising, and gaming
- Lover of numbers, data and excel (basic excel, not macros)
- Confident with large data sets
- Innovative, creative thinking, able to generate new ideas on how to get the task done
- Complete/ finisher
- Attention to detail
- Driven for success and target focused
- Great written communication
- Organised, logical and methodical
- Self confident, self starter, able to take ownership of tasks
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Working for a very experienced account management team
- Small start up family feel with big ambitions
- Career progression, options to move around the business
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Brand new offices
- Amazing client list
- Quarterly team and company events and Xmas party
- Play station, dart board
- Toast, peanut butter, fruit and bagels
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK
Your personalised job suggestions
Internship at Inspiring Interns