You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
- Cash and collateral reconciliations.
- FX monitoring and trade processing.
- Loans and bond settlement.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Graduate with a numerical degree (maths, economics, engineering, accounting & finance etc.).
- Highly motivated.
- Interest in gaining finance and operations exposure in large asset manager.
- Previous work experience within financial services highly desirable.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in