You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,564.0 per year
We have an exciting opportunity to join the award-winning sustainability consultancy in London as Digital Marketing and Business Administration Apprentice. This role is very much a split to provide a wide range of business administrative support services to their operational team but with a big focus on social media, e-marketing and website development.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About Action SustainabilityAction Sustainability is a leading consultancy, founded in 2006, established with the aim of leading and inspiring sustainable business. Their experienced consultancy team provides specialist business advice, training, and practical tools to leading organisations such as Skanska, Cobham, Balfour Beatty, Network Rail, Siemens and British Land.Their purpose: They are passionate about sustainability and are recognised thought leaders. They make a difference and work collaboratively to deliver measurable change. They drive sustainable business through action.Located near Angel station, London.
The role will focus on fulfilling social media campaigns and conducting other digital marketing and there will be an element of managing various website platforms.
The role will also involve general administrative duties including assisting at events and workshops, photocopying, filing, ordering stationery, dealing with the post, answering the telephone, directing calls and taking messages, dealing with petty cash, arranging meetings and ensuring processes are completed accurately and efficiently.Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the team and conduct various social media campaigns (Twitter, Linked In etc.) on the various products we deliver, as well as reporting back to the Marketing Manager on their effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that the School website is up to date at all times (this will involve following correct branding, creating pages, maintaining pages, conducting analysis reports for each page to feed into the marketing strategy).
- Writing basic HTML coding where necessary
- Support the team by carrying out e-marketing campaigns as instructed.
- Carry out detailed analysis as instructed on digital marketing campaigns alongside the Marketing Manager to optimize further campaigns.
- Support where necessary the Marketing Manager in web development projects.
Future Prospects:After completing your Digital Marketing apprenticeship you will be awarded:
- MTA HTML 5.
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- BCS Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles.
- Training on the 18 months, Digital Marketer advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- A good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Friendly, positive outlook and professional manner.
- A Conscientious approach to duties with a polite, pleasant and helpful attitude.
- Flexible, adaptable and desire to learn.
- Committed to attending college and gaining relevant qualifications.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems is advantageous.
- Previous knowledge of social media platforms, e-marketing and website functionality is advantageous.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Previous experience of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form, with good telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and ability to work in a flexible way.
- Ability to work with other team members to deliver high quality outcomes
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK