You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
In this Junior Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be joining an EdTech (education technology) startup who provide world-class careers and university guidance to students all over the world. Founded in 2013, they are one of the fastest-growing EdTech businesses in Europe, and having recently gained £4million worth of funding, this growth is showing no signs of slowing. Working with secondary schools in 40+ countries, they provide invaluable guidance to help teachers, senior leaders and students manage the challenges involved with global university applications.
In this Junior Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be supporting the team in all areas of marketing - focusing primarily on writing and executing exceptional email marketing campaigns. You will be a crucial part of the close-knit marketing team, working to produce engaging content for blogs, emails, social media and advertising. You will need to be both adaptable and creative - as you'll be producing range of content in order to raise awareness, establish thought leadership and generate leads for the sales development team.
In this Junior Marketing Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing engaging content for email campaigns, blogs, social media and advertising
- Planning, writing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Writing engaging blog posts in line with content strategy
- Maintaining social networks
- Writing content for brochures and event collateral
- Working with the sales development team to help them plan, write and execute campaigns
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 or above from university, ideally with a Marketing or English degree
- Someone who loves coming up with new ideas for posts and writing for an online audience
- A strong communicator - verbally, visually and in writing
- Strong writing skills with samples of previous work (from university or work experience)
- Some experience with using content and social media management systems to publish, schedule, and analyse content
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels, SEO, social media, content marketing and email marketing
- Someone who is able to provide examples of innovation and excellent content creation in your past work
- An interest in EdTech
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £24,000
- The opportunity to join a growing EdTech startup in a desirable location
- Stacks of career progression and professional development
- Private health insurance with Vitality (upon completion of probation) which also includes discounted gym memberships and perks like free cinema tickets and Starbucks coffee
- Employer pension scheme
- Free snacks and drinks
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach
- A great work-life balance with opportunities for flexibility
- The chance to be part of a high-performing, energetic and supportive team
- Regular work socials and an annual company offsite trip
Looking for marketing graduate jobs in London and want to join a growing EdTech business? If you're interested in working for a startup and you're an exceptional writer, apply for this Junior Marketing Executive job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009